Panasonic P90 Price in Malaysia
Compare Panasonic P90 Price
The Panasonic P90 is likely to go on sale from 27th November 2018 at the expected price rate of RM 330. Be it a camera quality, design or performance, the high-tech features make the smartphone one of the best upcoming mobile phones in Malaysia. The handset is available in different colors variants including Gold,Black & Grey.
- ✅ Screen Size : 5.0 inch
- ✅ Total RAM : 1 GB and Below
- ✅ Internal Memory : 16 GB
- ✅ Operation System : Android
Specification and features of Panasonic P90
|Display Option||IPS LCD type|
|Resolution in Pixels||720x1280 pixels total|
|Screen Size||5.0 inches|
|Density of Pixels||294 pixels per inch (ppi) density|
|Color Depth||16M Colors depth||Screen Ratio||67.1 % of the body|
|Measurements||5.6x2.8x0.3 inches all across||Weight with Battery||151 grams with battery|
|Loaded OS||Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) version|
|Rear Flash Option||Yes available|
|Selfie Flash Option||Yes available|
|Primary Camera Specs||5 M.Pixels present||Front Camera Specs||5 M.Pixels present|
|Internal Storage||16GB Capacity|
|Inbuilt RAM||1GB RAM||Storage Expansion||MicroSD, 128GB present|
|Type of Battery||Li-Ion type|
|Charge Capacity (mAh)||2400 mAh capacity||Quick Charge Option||Not present|
|Bluetooth availability||v4.0 with A2DP present|
|Wi-Fi option||Yes with hotspot|
|3G Mode||Yes present|
|USB Availability||MicroUSB 2.0 present|
|VoLTE Option||Yes present|
|2G Mode||Yes present|
|4G Mode||Yes present|
|SIM Options||Dual SIM available||GPS Availability||Yes present|
|NFC Option||Not present|
|Processsor Architecture||Cortex-A53 type|
|Total Cores||4 (Quad Core)|
|CPU Frequency||1.3 GHz||GPU||Mali-T720|
|Proximity Sensor Option||Yes available|
|Accelerometer Sensor Option||Yes available|
|Gyroscope Sensor Option||Not available|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Not available||Fingerprint Sensor Option||Not available|
|Loudspeaker Availability||Yes available|
|Headphone Jack||Yes available|
Panasonic P90 Details
Like other electronic items, Panasonic also manufactures innovative mobile phone at the budget-friendly rates. And, now the company is bringing Panasonic P90, the most economical upcoming smartphone. The device features a 5.00-inch display with a resolution of 720x1280 pixels. When it comes to the camera part, the mobile phone got a 5-MP rear camera and 5-MP front camera. Over that, the handset runs on 1.25GHz quad-core processor and powered by Android 7.0 Nougat. Moreover, the mobile phone has a 1 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. Above and beyond, the Panasonic P90 is supported by 2400 mAh of battery backup.
Highlights of Panasonic P90
- 5-inch display
- 5-MP rear & 5-MP front cameras
- 1 GB RAM
- 2400 mAh battery
Key Specifications of Panasonic P90
Display: The mobile phone comes with a touchscreen display with a screen size of 5-inch and pixel resolution of 480x854 pixels. In addition, the Panasonic P90 is available in striking color options that include black, blue and gold.
Camera: When it comes to the camera part, the handset is equipped with a 5-megapixel rear camera for capturing beautiful pictures. You can also make use of 5-megapixel front-facing camera for taking selfies. In addition, the Panasonic comes with LED flash feature that helps users to click pictures in the low light area or during the night.
Battery and Internal memory: As far as the battery is concerned, the Panasonic P90 is fueled with 2400 mAh of battery backup. Coming to the internal memory part, the device got a 16 GB of internal storage, backed with 1 GB of RAM.
Network Connectivity: The network connectivity options for Panasonic P90 include:
- Bluetooth v 4.10
- USB OTG
- 2 SIMs.
Other Mobile Phones in similar price range to Panasonic P90 include:
Apart from Panasonic P90, other upcoming mobile phones that are worth waiting for:
✔ Budget-friendly price
✔Design & color options
✔5-inch HD display
The Panasonic P90 is one of the best entry-level handset that is loaded with a comprehensive range of exciting specifications and features. At RM 330, the handset offers 5-inch HD display, 5-MP cameras, 16 GB internal and a lot more. Moreover, the phone comes with decent design and average battery backup of 2800 mAh. With such features and price, the handset is worth considering.
Frequently asked questions about Panasonic P90
Q. Can I update it to the latest version of the OS ?
Q. Is the device water-proof ?
Q. Is Panasonic P90 dust resistant ?
Compare with Competitors
- OPPO Neo 7Starting FromRM 195.00✅ 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera✅ 5-inch (12.7 centimeters) TFT multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 960 x 540 pixels resolution and 16M color support✅ Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 quad core processor, Adreno 306 GPU, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)✅ 2420mAH lithium-ion battery✅ 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchaseRead more
Top deals on SmartphonesVIEW ALL Smartphones ›
- vivo Y53Total RAM : 2 GB / Internal Memory : 16 GBRM 430.00
- Nokia 5Total RAM : 2 GB / Internal Memory : 16 GBRM 415.52
- Xiaomi Redmi 5Total RAM : 3 GB / Internal Memory : 32 GBRM 405.00
- OPPO Neo 75-inch (12.7 centimeters) TFT multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 960 x 540 pixels resolution and 16M color support / Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 quad core processor, Adreno 306 GPU, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)RM 195.00
- Sony Xperia Z3Total RAM : 3 GB / Internal Memory : 16 GBRM 280.00